Thinking about Getting a Motorcycle? Take a Look at This before you Decide
Florida no fault insurance law in the broadest sense is when you take out a second insurance policy to be indemnified for any loss by their insurance company, regardless of where the fault lies. This is a really good extra protection to have against accidents and problems with them, so you might consider looking into it if you are considering looking into a motorcycle. However, be forewarned that motorcycle accidents more commonly have fatalities than car accidents, though any accident attorney can help no matter what the vehicle that was involved.
Here are some interesting facts on car accidents that have to do with motorcycles. Take a look at motorcycle VS car accident statistics, and then decide if you want to deal with the risk involved.
- In 2005 alone, out of all personal injury suits, 30% could be accounted for by medical malpractice.
- 11% of roadway accidents involve motorcycles in the United States.
- Helmets are estimated to reduce the risk of fatality in motorcycle crashes by almost 40%.
- There were an estimated 175,000 victims of non fatal motorcycle accidents were treated in 2008 according to the CDC.
- 88,000 motorcyclists in 2006 alone were injured just on highways.
Refernce materials: smithvanture.com