Moving, Moving Pods, and How They Can Help You Relocate Painlessly!
If you are moving, it’s something that you really shouldn’t do alone. It can be stressful, tedious, and extremely time consuming. Especially if you are making some sort of military move or move for an occupation out of the area you are already living in. In fact, here are some interesting things you might not know about moving in the United States.
1. In 2010 more than 6 million households in the United States moved.
2. Almost 50 percent of people have been relocated because of a job transfer or a new job opportunity.
3. The first thing you need to do is declutter your house before a long distance move. It helps you to get rid of any unnecessary items, and makes it so that you only bring what you need, and not more than you have to.
4. You need to show your moving company all furniture and other goods you want to move so that you can get an accurate estimate of costs.
5. Through the 1960s the anuual migration rate stayed at 20 percent steadily, but it has recently declined to a low of under 12 percent, which is where it is currently.
As you can see, moving in the United States is a common phenomena, but then so is getting help doing it! With the relatively new concept of moving pods, it is made very easy for you and your family to move wherever they need to whenever they need to.
Most people thing that the only thing you can use them for is pods storage, but that simply isn’t true. Many places that offer a service with pods will take your items wherever you want them to be taken, which means that they are easy to move around. Because of this, moving pods can really make things much simpler for you, and more cost effective if you aren’t hiring full service movers! So, if you’re in the market for a move, check out pods moving services.