Want to Add Pizzazz and Flavor to Your Diet Without Feeling Guilty?

Guacamole recipe

Guacamole is delicious and packed with healthy fats, making it the perfect diet food. It contains zero cholesterol, loads of vitamins, and mono saturated fats that help you curb hunger cravings. The next time someone breaks out the guac, go ahead and join in, and feel good about it too. What are some great ways to enjoy guacamole?

There is Nothing Wrong With Keeping it Simple

People have been enjoying guacamole on tortilla chips for years. Keep it simple, pick up some low salt, low fat tortilla chips, and go to town. Classic guacamole recipes contain avocado, garlic, lime, and cilantro, but you do not have to stop there. Make a quick variation (scoop some salsa onto half an avocado and stir), or mix it up with a spicy guacamole dip, with jalapenos or Cheyenne pepper added to give it that extra “kick.”

As a Bonus in Gluten Free Diets

Gluten free diets can be difficult, and bland. Fresh guacamole dips can be used as a healthy way to “spice up” bland diets. Want some simple recipes using guacamole? Skip the bun on a burger, and instead top with a healthy dollop of guacamole. It is delicious, healthy, and gives some of the traditional “richness” of burgers and a bun.

Recipes with guacamole, including classic guacamole recipes, are tasty and smart. Add that something extra to your diet, and do it guilt free, with the healthy fats, and low cholesterol, of guacamole. More information like this.

Comments

Bill Delgado 14-03-2014, 16:44

guac is good… it’s also great as a dip for veggies, which is a gluten friendly option too. :) I usually take the shortcut, and mix avocado with some chopped up tomatoes and salsa. I like classic guac, but I’m usually way too lazy to make it, lol!

Kylie Hansen 22-05-2014, 17:37