Do You Need Uniforms?

Eco dry cleaning

If you have ever taken items to a professional dry cleaner, there is a high likelihood that they were cleaned with dangerous chemicals. Although today there are environmentally friendly dry cleaning services, there are still plenty that have yet to go green.

Perchloroethylene, which is used in traditional dry cleaning, is a synthetic, volatile organic compound that poses a health risk to humans, as well as a threat to the environment. When you use green dry cleaning, you are cutting out the perchloroethylene that would be going into your home and the air.

The Environmental Protection Agency has found that clothes dry cleaned with perc can elevate levels of the toxin throughout a home, and especially in the room where the garments are stores. Uniforms are one major clothing item that involves dry cleaning, so fortunately if you have ever taken your mechanic uniforms to a dry cleaner, you have a viable alternative. Renting workplace uniforms is a fantastic idea.

When you need uniforms like mechanic uniforms or maintenance uniforms, you can rent those uniforms. Renting uniforms for you and your employees reduces the laundry you have to do. You also have no uniforms to buy and no repairs or maintenance to waste your time or money on. You can even decrease the risks and liability of contamination with professional laundry of each of the uniforms when you rent. More on this topic.

Comments

Alfred Lewis 25-10-2013, 10:11

I like to take my clothes to the dry cleaner because they do a much better job cleaning clothes than I could do washing them in the washing machine. I do acknowledge that it makes them dangerous, but thats just the way it is.

Luis Sullivan 10-03-2014, 17:15

If I were to get uniforms for one reason or another, I wouldnt buy them I would rent them and I would actually check out a dry cleaning place. It always seems like they have that kind of stuff.

Patrick Reynolds 09-04-2014, 19:59